Most of the time, we have been analyzing hundreds of consumer reviews of products from the online shopping stores.If the reviews are positive, we decide to buy the product. Moreover, another item has attracted our attention, so we bought eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30. According to our detailed, analyzed and long time usage of this one of the best robot vacuums, here is the eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 Review.
It has two power modes, and the more ground-breaking is suggested for cover, so that is the thing that we utilized. The vacuum is shockingly peaceful, even in the maximum power mode. As condo tenants, we had a decide that we never pursued the Roomba 9pm with the goal that we wouldn’t irritate neighbors. This one is calmer than our room fan. It is quiet to the point that I would have no issue with my better half running it while I dozed.
Up until now (once more, pristine) it cleans obviously better than the old Roomba. It got a considerable measure of feline hair that the Roomba wouldn’t have, and the floors look similarly in the same class as they do when we complete a full vacuuming. I’m extremely awed.
The route is better. It completes a great job exploring around things as opposed to finding them. The one issue I found with this was for things like seats with dust unsettles, the Roomba would have gone directly through the residue unsettle to clean under the seat, however the Eufy sees it as a strong vertical surface and pivots to go elsewhere. Unmistakably under the seat is definitely not a gigantic need, with the goal that’s not an immense issue for us, but rather we should simply move the seats once in a while. It had no issue moving from covered territories to our kitchen/restroom tile.
When it runs low on battery and requirements to go home, it kills the vacuum and quietly explores back home. This stressed us at first until the point that we understood it was an approach to spare battery while it finds the docking station. Astute component! Ideally that’ll enable it to get stranded without battery less regularly than the Roomba.
Generally speaking we’re exceptionally content with it up until now, and my brain is blown that in three years, Anker figured out how to improve a vacuum such a great amount than our old Roomba at around a large portion of the cost.
What’s more, it’s sparkling!
eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2CXL02w
Features & Specs
- Pure Power Puck: RoboVac 11S sucks up earth and residue with 1500Pa of suction for an unblemished clean you can see and feel.
- Relentless Cleaning: Large wheels move over rugs and move over entryway edges to get to the chaos.
- Zero Attention Needed: RoboVac utilizes drop-detecting innovation to abstain from tumbling down stairs and off of edges.
- Remains Within Borders: Specialized double Hall Sensors distinguish Boundary Strips to guarantee RoboVac just cleans the regions you need.
- Triple-Filter System: RoboVac consolidates a double layer channel and one superior channel to acheive a perfect home.
- Programmed Cleaning: Multiple cleaning modes and a pre-set vacuuming time guarantee an easy, through clean while you do different things or nothing by any means
- Continuance Cleaning: RoboVac tidies up to 100 mins* per charge, so you get the opportunity to appreciate a totally clean home from a solitary charge.
- Expansive Dustbox: A substantial 0.6L dustbox holds more earth per clean to diminish the recurrence of purging.
Max Suction Power
Dust Collector Capacity
Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
High Performance Triple-Filter System